- Unique Deals
Ultimate Fishing Package
Ultimate Cruise Package
Exclusive Island Rental
Supreme Diving Package
Best of Outer Islands
Best of Inner Islands
Seychelles Big 5
- We Recommend
The Seychelles is the ideal destination for families, with no dangerous animals or tropical diseases found on any of the 115 islands.
Whether you are looking to visit the Seychelles for a particularly big family reunion or whether you are looking to reward your employees with an incentive unlike any other, the splendid Seychelles islands has a lot to offer larger groups.
The Seychelles is certainly an outdoor enthusiast and nature lover’s paradise with miles of white sandy beaches, indigenous forests and protected coral reefs.
The charm and natural allure of the Seychelles make for a romantic ambience and an idyllic setting for the ultimate wedding in paradise.
Just because you are travelling on your own, does not mean that you cannot partake in the kind of endorphin-inducing activities that leave you saluting the splendour of sunset with a fruity cocktail and the satisfaction of a day fully lived coursing through your veins.
Whilst there are many fabulous adjectives to describe the Seychelles, “romantic” is definitely one of the very first words that come to mind when you see it for the first time.
- The Seychelles
Silhouette IslandA natural sanctuary
This mountainous island with its dramatic sceneries is the third largest granitic island in the Seychelles and lies 20 kilometres northwest of Mahé. Protecting over 92 percent of its landmass is Silhouette National Park and the surrounding waters have been declared a Marine National Park.
Fregate IslandProtecting Seychelles natural heritage
Unsurpassed luxury and a unique assortment of exotic fauna and flora awaits on this island, which you can reach by plane, helicopter or boat.
Sainte Anne IslandIsland hopping at its best
Set on a 227 hectare private island, surrounded by one of the largest marine parks in the Indian Ocean, is Sainte Anne Island. Only ten minutes from Mahé by boat, the island is a convenient stepping stone for island hopping in the Seychelles.
Cousine IslandExclusivity at its best
The exclusive Cousine Island is the perfect getaway for travellers seeking the ultimate privacy, catering to a maximum of 8 guests, luxury and service is never compromised.
North IslandThe celebrities choice
An exclusive luxury lodge, North Island has only 11 guest villas which offer the very best in privacy, location, accommodation, services, facilities and experiences. Natural beauty combined with sheer luxury is the epitome of North Island.
Round IslandParadise is closer than you think
Away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, this tiny island resort is well suited to its name. Ten exclusive villas, each with a private walkway to the beach, infinity pool and outdoor rain shower, overlook the multi-hued turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
Denis IslandUnderstated elegance and luxury
Named after the French explorer who first visited in 1773, the island is now a private island estate that invites you to immerse yourself in an exceptional lifestyle.
Single Island ResortsPrivately owned islands
These islands may be privately owned; uninhabited and set aside as nature reserves; or play host to just one accommodation property. Offering exclusive privacy, single resort islands will easily make you feel as though you are the only ones roaming a deserted paradise!
- About Us
- Contact Us
Overview of a Romantic Holiday to The Seychelles
Whilst there are many fabulous adjectives to describe the Seychelles, “romantic” is definitely one of the very first words that come to mind when you see it for yourself. It was once rumoured to be the lost Garden of Eden, and whilst that theory has never born fruit, many of our recommended properties and islands offer an intimate and luxurious hideaway for two.
Romantic strolls along deserted beaches whilst warm water laps at your toes; exploring private islands by bicycle; picnicking on a remote spot undisturbed by anyone but Aldabra Tortoises; seeing one of the critically endangered Hawksbill Turtles swimming past whilst you are out snorkelling – these are all ingredients to making sure that your romantic trip is the ultimate once-in-a-lifetime occasion.
Our Dream Destination Designers can assist you in arranging candle-lit dinners under the stars, sunset cruises around remote islands, sundowners at some of the most spectacular viewpoints the 115 islands have to offer or a spa experience for two which you’ll have to search far and wide to top.
On arrival you will be met by your friendly driver who will assist you with your luggage as well as provide you with a bottle of water and a refreshingly cool facial towel. You will be transferred to Banyan Tree Seychelles, an intimate retreat which offers a sanctuary for the senses with its own signature blend of romance and exotic sensuality – perfect for rejuvenation of the body, mind and soul. Your Hillside Pool Villa is perched on picturesque hilly slopes with glorious ocean views and serene rainforest all around and comes complete with a plush master bedroom, separate dressing room and an indoor sunken bath. A small private relaxation pool, verandah with sun loungers and open-air pavilion invite you to let the world pass by while spending leisurely days taking in the panoramic environment. Amidst the canopy of sheltering trees, privacy and tranquillity are easily found.
Your stay at Banyan Tree Seychelles includes the following:
- All taxes.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the restaurant.
- 3-course dinner in one of the four restaurants i.e.
- Au Jardin d’Epices, La Varangue, Chez Lamar and Saffron.
- Access to the tennis court, walking/jogging trails and gym facilities.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby and main hotel building.
- Access to Banyan Tree Gallery, a lifestyle gallery showcasing indigenous arts and crafts from community projects worldwide.
Days Two to Six:
Over the next few days, bask in the glorious sunshine as you enjoy lazing around your villa, soaking up the peace and tranquillity; snorkelling or kayaking; or sampling the amazing local Creole dishes and fresh seafood. Why not pamper yourselves with a soothing facial or massage in the award-winning Banyan Tree Spa Seychelles? Their therapists’ innate grace, attentiveness to detail and instinctive sensitivity to guests’ needs sets them apart from the rest. Celebrate with a romantic 3 course a la carte dinner on the beach, followed by a nightcap under a canopy of stars.
After a relaxing six days at Banyan Tree Seychelles, pack your bags to explore further afield! You will be moving on to an island fit for royalty. North Island is a rare sanctuary for those seeking a gorgeous, unspoiled tropical haven. The natural habitats of North Island are being rehabilitated and critically endangered fauna and flora are being reintroduced. The ambitious conservation project has succeeded in restoring the island to its former glory. An exclusive luxury lodge, North Island has only 11 guest villas which offer the very best in privacy, location, accommodation, services, facilities and experiences. North Island has been exquisitely designed to celebrate nature, and this natural beauty combined with sheer luxury defines the island, allowing it to offer an authentic home-from-home ambience for those seeking a luxurious, unspoiled and exclusive haven.
Extensive research has shown that in today’s overcrowded world, people are increasingly looking for privacy and their own space, and this concept has become the cornerstone of the North Island Villas to ensure that guests really enjoy spending time in their villa if they so wished. Each villa is a home, lovingly and individually handcrafted by Seychellois and African craftsmen from wood, local-hewn stone and glass. This is your haven: a warm inviting space in which to enjoy a complete sense of ease and freedom.
Your stay at North Island includes the following:
- Local Government tax.
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners and all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks plus cocktails (with the exception of high end premium wines and champagnes on the reserve list).
- All Scuba Diving courses, scuba diving activities and snorkelling in and around the North Island & Silhouette dive sites.
- All activities including sea kayaking, mountain biking, sunset cruises, guided walks on and around North Island.
- Fully equipped gymnasium.
- Shore based fishing on North Island and half day fishing trips.
- The use of one “North Island Buggy” per villa for the duration of your stay.
- Complimentary in-villa Wi-Fi.
Day Eight to Fourteen:
Time spent on this amazing island will be count down in experiences, rather than minutes; all blending together to form the perfect romantic escape.
- Choose from one of four beaches to enjoy and explore: West Beach Bar (ideal for watching the sun set); the Spot (perfect for picnics); the more secluded Honeymoon Beach; or the beach in front of the Island Piazza, the island’s natural focal point.
- Cool forest trails explored with mountain bikes create an air of tropical exhilaration, snorkelling or diving in the warm seas reveal a world of marine wonder, sea kayaking or fishing expeditions thrill the active, while boating to other islands satisfies the adventurous.
- An evening cruise complete with an Indian Ocean sunset is the perfect way to finish the day.
- Your inner foodie will be delighted with the ‘no menu’ concept presiding over your culinary encounter, meaning the chef will develop your own daily carte du jour based on your preferences and desires. A melange of cultural influences is combined with the abundance on offer from the Indian Ocean and the island’s organic richness to create North Island’s taste. Balanced, delectable and attractive, each meal is a feast to stimulate the senses. Your mouth-watering experience is perfectly rounded off by some of the world’s great wines and champagnes from the cellar. A choice of exotic, beautiful dining settings complement your meals, from the large dining area set against a backdrop of natural granite with superb views over the sea, to secluded beaches, the pool deck or the privacy of your villa.
- Exotic and rare, the Spa on North Island is a holistic journey of visual and textural contrasts, arousing the senses and rejuvenating the mind, body and soul. The Spa is a place of exquisite natural beauty and timeless relaxation – the perfect sanctuary-within-a-sanctuary, designed to assist you in forgetting absolutely about the rest of the world.
- North Island is a fertile paradise – the ideal setting for the Noah’s Ark conservation programme. Thanks to thousands of indigenous plant species grown in the nursery and then transplanted throughout the island, its habitat has been restored to become a place where fauna and flora endemic to the Seychelles can flourish. Alien rodents have been successfully eradicated and excitingly, species such as Seychelles blue pigeons and breeding populations of wedge-tailed shearwaters and white-tailed tropicbirds have returned of their own accord. Hawksbill and green turtles nest on the beaches once more. The next phase has involved introducing more indigenous life. A founder population of 25 Seychelles white-eyes, of which a mere 400 remain on Earth, was introduced in 2007 and gratifyingly settled down to nest and produce the next generation in a place of safety and plenty. The population on the Island currently exceeds 60 birds, with North now responsible for a significant proportion of the world population of the species: a responsibility they have taken on with enthusiasm and pride. The introduction of the Seychelles black mud terrapin has been similarly successful. Spending time with the Environmental Team will allow you to marvel at the full scope of what has been done in order to create a true Noah’s Ark in the Indian Ocean.
Unfortunately your interlude in this lost piece of paradise is coming to an end. Enjoy a leisurely morning soaking in the last of the tranquil atmosphere, before being transferred back to Mahé by helicopter in time to connect to your international flight.
We are certain that these two weeks have provided you with enough memories to sustain you with a lifetime of romance, but if ever you feel the need for a refresher, we will be awaiting you both with open arms.
The Cost Breakdown
This itinerary starts from: € 20,203.00 per person.
Images of a Romantic Holiday to The Seychelles