- Unique Deals
Ultimate Fishing Package
Ultimate Cruise Package
Exclusive Island Rental
Supreme Diving Package
Best of Outer Islands
Best of Inner Islands
Seychelles Big 5
- We Recommend
The Seychelles is the ideal destination for families, with no dangerous animals or tropical diseases found on any of the 115 islands.
Whether you are looking to visit the Seychelles for a particularly big family reunion or whether you are looking to reward your employees with an incentive unlike any other, the splendid Seychelles islands has a lot to offer larger groups.
The Seychelles is certainly an outdoor enthusiast and nature lover’s paradise with miles of white sandy beaches, indigenous forests and protected coral reefs.
The charm and natural allure of the Seychelles make for a romantic ambience and an idyllic setting for the ultimate wedding in paradise.
Just because you are travelling on your own, does not mean that you cannot partake in the kind of endorphin-inducing activities that leave you saluting the splendour of sunset with a fruity cocktail and the satisfaction of a day fully lived coursing through your veins.
Whilst there are many fabulous adjectives to describe the Seychelles, “romantic” is definitely one of the very first words that come to mind when you see it for the first time.
- The Seychelles
Silhouette IslandA natural sanctuary
This mountainous island with its dramatic sceneries is the third largest granitic island in the Seychelles and lies 20 kilometres northwest of Mahé. Protecting over 92 percent of its landmass is Silhouette National Park and the surrounding waters have been declared a Marine National Park.
Fregate IslandProtecting Seychelles natural heritage
Unsurpassed luxury and a unique assortment of exotic fauna and flora awaits on this island, which you can reach by plane, helicopter or boat.
Sainte Anne IslandIsland hopping at its best
Set on a 227 hectare private island, surrounded by one of the largest marine parks in the Indian Ocean, is Sainte Anne Island. Only ten minutes from Mahé by boat, the island is a convenient stepping stone for island hopping in the Seychelles.
Cousine IslandExclusivity at its best
The exclusive Cousine Island is the perfect getaway for travellers seeking the ultimate privacy, catering to a maximum of 8 guests, luxury and service is never compromised.
North IslandThe celebrities choice
An exclusive luxury lodge, North Island has only 11 guest villas which offer the very best in privacy, location, accommodation, services, facilities and experiences. Natural beauty combined with sheer luxury is the epitome of North Island.
Round IslandParadise is closer than you think
Away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, this tiny island resort is well suited to its name. Ten exclusive villas, each with a private walkway to the beach, infinity pool and outdoor rain shower, overlook the multi-hued turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
Denis IslandUnderstated elegance and luxury
Named after the French explorer who first visited in 1773, the island is now a private island estate that invites you to immerse yourself in an exceptional lifestyle.
Single Island ResortsPrivately owned islands
These islands may be privately owned; uninhabited and set aside as nature reserves; or play host to just one accommodation property. Offering exclusive privacy, single resort islands will easily make you feel as though you are the only ones roaming a deserted paradise!
- About Us
- Contact Us
Overview of The Clan Group Holiday to The Seychelles
With the demands that the fast pace of modern-day life places on us, taking an extended family holiday is one of the best ways to spend quality time together. With long sunny days and activities suitable for all ages, the Seychelles has lots to offer big family groups.
With multiple-room villas and exclusive use of private islands or some resorts for larger groups, you can bring the grandparents, brothers and sisters, nieces and nephews and cousins, to all spend some time together in paradise.
Arrive at Victoria Airport, Mahé and connect to your short flight to Denis Island. About 95 kilometres and after only 30 minutes you will arrive on the croissant-shaped jewel that is Denis Island, where you will be met by the Island Manager. Denis Island is the perfect hideaway for a larger family group and available for exclusive use for up to 50 guests in total, with enough space to provide rollaway beds for an additional 27 children if needed. A private island of 375 acres with a distinctive character and charm, Denis Island offers warm, personalized service and attention to each guest. Where possible, the island prefers to be self-sufficient: all of the furniture and flooring is fashioned from timber from the island’s forest by carpenters at the island’s workshop; water is collected and desalinated from underground wells and supplemented by rain catchment reservoirs; and local food production is favoured. The estate operates its own farm, rearing poultry for meat and eggs, cattle for milk; all of which, along with produce from its fruit and vegetable and aromatic herb gardens, are destined for the hotel’s kitchen. Coconut oil production has been resumed in the old ‘calorifer’ and the cold- pressed natural oil is used by the hotel’s spa therapists for massage and wellness treatments. Organic farming is practiced and the soil is enriched and fertilized by seagrass. Spread amidst casuarinas and coconut trees on either side of the main house on the island’s north- west point, Denis Island’s guest accommodation boasts 25 elegant cottages and villas, each with its own private beachfront with sun loungers and chairs. The open bathrooms lead into a private courtyard with an al fresco shower.
A stay at Denis Island includes the following:
- Thee meals daily: most nights guests are offered a 5 course menu, but this is interspersed with themed evenings such as Creole nights (including entertainment by local island dancers) or Japanese nights showcasing the Sushi Chef’s demonstration of live cooking using the freshest ingredients. House spirits.
- Local beers.
- House wines.
- Selected soft drinks.
- All taxes.
- Tea and Coffee in your room.
- All non-motorised land and water activities.
- Tours of the island, the farm and estate.
- Complimentary internet, indoor games and a television in the library.
Day Two to Six:
Enjoy discovering this magical utopia with your family. Available activities include:
- Fishing! A fishing bank lies close to the island, and as Denis Island is renowned for its abundance of game fish, enthusiasts flock to the island. Game, bottom and fly-fishing are very popular and full-day and half-day fishing charters may be booked on request.
- Surrounded by powder-soft white sandy beaches, the turquoise waters of Denis’ sheltered lagoon provides for unrivalled swimming.
- It is also particularly rewarding for those wanting to snorkel amongst turtles and exotic marine life off the house reef just metres from the shore.
- The protected waters and reefs around the island allows for incomparable year-round dive excursions and courses for beginners and advanced divers from 10 years+. All 9 coral dive sites are on a gradual drop off 5-35metres into the ocean depths. Turtles, white tip sharks, various species of reef sharks, sting rays, sailfish, tuna and dolphins may be observed on most of the reefs. From September to mid-November whale sharks and manta rays can be an attraction.
- Guests are encouraged to explore on their own along the paths that meander through the island’s verdant interior, and such walks are filled with surprise and wonder. The island slowly reveals its riches and mysteries: its 100-year-old lighthouse still warning passing ships against hazardous shoals and reefs; the remnants of a mysterious cemetery for which no known records exist; an old settlement; the coral structures next to the grass airstrip; and the only ecumenical chapel of the Seychelles. On-going conservation projects to restore part of the island to its pre-discovery state have seen over 50 hectares of woodland rehabilitated, and the lush and densely populated interior echoes with the melodious trills and calls of numerous species of land and seabirds whilst giant tortoises meander along.
- Relax into your surroundings with a range of treatments and massages (using natural products including island produced coconut oil) offered in the intimacy of the cottages or the dedicated massage salas in the courtyards of the cottages.
- Up the stakes with a game of billiards, or share some hilarious moments with board games in the library in the evening.
An hour in reality can feel like a second when it’s spent in paradise, and with that foremost in our minds, we can barely believe that your interlude in the Seychelles is nearing the end. The quick 30 minute flight will have you back in Mahé in time to connect to your international flight.
You might be leaving the Seychelles tanned and relaxed; but more than that, rejuvenated by memories of the time spent with those who mean the most to you.
The Cost Breakdown:
This itinerary is priced on request, as all activities and room rates for groups are dependent on the size of the group.
Images of The Clan Group Holiday to The Seychelles