- Unique Deals
Ultimate Fishing Package
Ultimate Cruise Package
Exclusive Island Rental
Supreme Diving Package
Best of Outer Islands
Best of Inner Islands
Seychelles Big 5
- We Recommend
The Seychelles is the ideal destination for families, with no dangerous animals or tropical diseases found on any of the 115 islands.
Whether you are looking to visit the Seychelles for a particularly big family reunion or whether you are looking to reward your employees with an incentive unlike any other, the splendid Seychelles islands has a lot to offer larger groups.
The Seychelles is certainly an outdoor enthusiast and nature lover’s paradise with miles of white sandy beaches, indigenous forests and protected coral reefs.
The charm and natural allure of the Seychelles make for a romantic ambience and an idyllic setting for the ultimate wedding in paradise.
Just because you are travelling on your own, does not mean that you cannot partake in the kind of endorphin-inducing activities that leave you saluting the splendour of sunset with a fruity cocktail and the satisfaction of a day fully lived coursing through your veins.
Whilst there are many fabulous adjectives to describe the Seychelles, “romantic” is definitely one of the very first words that come to mind when you see it for the first time.
- The Seychelles
Silhouette IslandA natural sanctuary
This mountainous island with its dramatic sceneries is the third largest granitic island in the Seychelles and lies 20 kilometres northwest of Mahé. Protecting over 92 percent of its landmass is Silhouette National Park and the surrounding waters have been declared a Marine National Park.
Fregate IslandProtecting Seychelles natural heritage
Unsurpassed luxury and a unique assortment of exotic fauna and flora awaits on this island, which you can reach by plane, helicopter or boat.
Sainte Anne IslandIsland hopping at its best
Set on a 227 hectare private island, surrounded by one of the largest marine parks in the Indian Ocean, is Sainte Anne Island. Only ten minutes from Mahé by boat, the island is a convenient stepping stone for island hopping in the Seychelles.
Cousine IslandExclusivity at its best
The exclusive Cousine Island is the perfect getaway for travellers seeking the ultimate privacy, catering to a maximum of 8 guests, luxury and service is never compromised.
North IslandThe celebrities choice
An exclusive luxury lodge, North Island has only 11 guest villas which offer the very best in privacy, location, accommodation, services, facilities and experiences. Natural beauty combined with sheer luxury is the epitome of North Island.
Round IslandParadise is closer than you think
Away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, this tiny island resort is well suited to its name. Ten exclusive villas, each with a private walkway to the beach, infinity pool and outdoor rain shower, overlook the multi-hued turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean.
Denis IslandUnderstated elegance and luxury
Named after the French explorer who first visited in 1773, the island is now a private island estate that invites you to immerse yourself in an exceptional lifestyle.
Single Island ResortsPrivately owned islands
These islands may be privately owned; uninhabited and set aside as nature reserves; or play host to just one accommodation property. Offering exclusive privacy, single resort islands will easily make you feel as though you are the only ones roaming a deserted paradise!
- About Us
- Contact Us
Overview of The Well-Traveled Family Holiday to The Seychelles
If your children have already filled up their own passports, seeing the world with you, then this itinerary is perfect for your family!
With a selection of high-end, yet family-friendly properties on offer, the Seychelles will be your new favourite destination for family holidays.
Arrive at Victoria Airport, Mahé. Our partners will meet you on arrival to provide refresher towels and assistance with your luggage, before transferring the family to your accommodation. Tree-top villas, deserted beaches and world-class service await you at the Four Seasons Resort Seychelles. Your Garden-View Villa is considered to be the most suitable choice for families with children due to the lower elevation, and is located mere steps from the shoreline with stunning views of the island's lush tropical surroundings. Depending on the age of your children, childproofing can be offered for villas. Every villa features its own infinity-edge plunge pool, a deep soaking tub, indoor and outdoor showers, an iPod docking station and in-room wireless internet access.
A stay at Four Seasons Resort Seychelles includes the following:
- Daily buffet breakfast at ZEZ Restaurant.
- Dinner daily in any of the resort’s outlets.
- Non-motorised watersports such as snorkelling, sailing and windsurfing.
- Kids’ Club, Kids for All Seasons.
- Certain yoga sessions at the spa.
- Use of the resort library including borrowing of reading material and DVD’s.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort.
- Access to the fitness studio. For the children: a Kids for.
- All Seasons t-shirt; children’s amenities placed by their bedside each night and child-sized bathrobes.
Day Two to Four:
Enjoy discovering this magical utopia with your family.
Kids for All Seasons, the kid’s club, offers a daily complimentary program designed to take advantage of the resort's tropical environment, expansive grounds and traditional Creole feel. The supervised program creates memorable and educational experiences in a casual, fun environment. While the hub of activity is the children's centre, kids quickly realize that the entire resort is their playground. Kids for All Seasons is available to children aged 4 to 12 and is open daily from 09h00 to 19h00.
With 24 hours' notice, reliable babysitting services for your little ones can also be arranged at an hourly fee, and they will do anything possible to accommodate requests with shorter notice.
It’s never too early to learn the basics of good skincare or the benefits of relaxation, and with that in mind Four Seasons Resort Seychelles welcomes children aged 6 to 11 to the wonderful world of spa by offering a Kid’s Spa. Treatments include the Coconut and Passionfruit Cocktail Body Treatment, the Sleep Time Massage, the Fancy Fingers Manicure and the Sweet Feet Nailcare. For guests aged 12 to 17 years, the Forever Young Spa offers treatments including the Totally You Massage, the Hair Flair Treatment, the Face it Facial, the Teen Spirit Facial, the Girly Time Ritual, a Mother and Daughter treatment (For daughters: Teen Spirit Facial (or Face It Facial), and Manicure and Pedicure. For mothers: Marine Mineral Facial, Spa Express Manicure and Spa Pedicure), a Like Father Like Son treatment (For sons: Teen Spirit Facial and Neck, Back and Shoulder Massage. For dads: Men's Facial and Neck, Back and Shoulder massage), the Nail It Manicure and the Twinkle Toes Pedicure. Practice hatha and ashtanga yoga on the yoga pavilion overlooking Petite Anse Bay, enjoy a shisha and cocktails at ZEZ Lounge or explore the deceptively advanced hiking trail which offers steel elevation changes and magnificent views.
Get some complimentary snorkelling equipment from the dive centre and explore the magical marine world of the Seychelles, or teach your kids the intricacies of chess with the giant board next to the ZEZ Lounge.
After having settled properly into the island lifestyle, it’s time to explore a little more of the Seychelles. North Island is the perfect playground for kids and the young at heart of all ages. An exclusive luxury lodge, North Island has only 11 guest villas which offer the very best in privacy, location, accommodation, services, facilities and experiences. The natural beauty, pirate history, and sense of space and freedom will liberate your kids’ imaginations and sense of fun as they explore the Island. North Island’s generous spaces provide an ideal venue for multi-generational family holidays, giving you all the chance to reconnect on a deeper level. Shared activities help you shed the stresses of everyday life and time apart, as you rediscover your carefree self and feel the pristine white sand between your toes.
Your stay at North Island includes the following:
- Local Government tax.
- Breakfasts, lunches, dinners and all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks plus cocktails (with the exception of high end premium wines and champagnes on the reserve list).
- All Scuba Diving courses, scuba diving activities and snorkelling in and around the North Island & Silhouette dive sites.
- All activities including sea kayaking, mountain biking, sunset cruises, guided walks on and around North Island.
- Fully equipped gymnasium.
- Shore based fishing on North Island and half day fishing trips.
- The use of one “North Island Buggy” per villa for the duration of your stay.
- Complimentary in-villa Wi-Fi.
Day Six to Eight:
Time spent on this amazing island will be count down in experiences, rather than minutes; all blending together to form the perfect family escape.
- Cool forest trails explored with mountain bikes create an air of tropical exhilaration, snorkeling or diving in the warm seas reveal a world of marine wonder, sea kayaking or fishing expeditions thrill the active, while boating to other islands satisfies the adventurous.
- An evening cruise complete with an Indian Ocean sunset is the perfect way to finish the day.
- Let the island become the ultimate playground for your children, with a wide range of activities on land and in the water designed to keep young minds and bodies active, to satisfy the most inquisitive and thrill the most adventure-seeking. All activities are supervised by expert staff to ensure your children will be well looked after and entirely safe – and of course adults are welcome to join in too! With your kids enrolled in the North Island Bush Buddy program, you can take time out to reconnect with each other in complete peace and quiet – unless of course you cannot resist a game of balloon tennis, a pizza-making lesson or a pirate treasure hunt!
- Your inner foodie will be delighted with the ‘no menu’ concept presiding over your culinary encounter, meaning the chef will develop your own daily carte du jour based on your preferences and desires. A mélange of cultural influences is combined with the abundance on offer from the Indian Ocean and the island’s organic richness to create North Island’s taste. Balanced, delectable and attractive, each meal is a feast to stimulate the senses. Your mouth-watering experience is perfectly rounded off by some of the world’s great wines and champagnes from the cellar. A choice of exotic, beautiful dining settings complement your meals, from the large dining area set against a backdrop of natural granite with superb views over the sea, to secluded beaches, the pool deck or the privacy of your villa. Of course, untested palates will be catered for in full as well!
- Exotic and rare, the Spa on North Island is a holistic journey of visual and textural contrasts, arousing the senses and rejuvenating the mind, body and soul. The Spa is a place of exquisite natural beauty and timeless relaxation – the perfect sanctuary-within-a-sanctuary, designed to assist you in forgetting absolutely about the rest of the world. North Island is a fertile paradise – the ideal setting for the Noah’s Ark conservation program. Thanks to thousands of indigenous plant species grown in the nursery and then transplanted throughout the island, its habitat has been restored to become a place where fauna and flora endemic to the Seychelles can flourish. Alien rodents have been successfully eradicated and excitingly, species such as Seychelles blue pigeons and breeding populations of wedge- tailed shearwaters and white-tailed tropicbirds have returned of their own accord. Hawksbill and green turtles nest on the beaches once more. The next phase has involved introducing more indigenous life. A founder population of 25 Seychelles white-eyes, of which a mere 400 remain on Earth, was introduced in 2007 and gratifyingly settled down to nest and produce the next generation in a place of safety and plenty. The population on the Island currently exceeds 60 birds, with North now responsible for a significant proportion of the world population of the species: a responsibility they have taken on with enthusiasm and pride. The introduction of the Seychelles black mud terrapin has been similarly successful. Spending time with the Environmental Team will allow you to marvel at the full scope of what has been done in order to create a true Noah’s Ark in the Indian Ocean.
Time to move on! You will be transferred by helicopter to Frégate Island where you will be staying for your last three nights in a Private Pool Residence. Frégate Island Private is as magnificent as the previous two properties, yet very different. Completely committed to conservation, their efforts are shown through sensitively developed luxury accommodation that allows guests to immerse themselves in the natural beauty of the island. The island is home to approximately 2,000 free-roaming Giant Aldabra Tortoises, the nests of hundreds of endangered Hawksbill Turtles, as well as the Seychelles Magpie Robin, which has recently been removed from the endangered species list. Your 55-minute welcome head & shoulders massage will induce a state of tranquil relaxation – perfect for Frégate Island Private!
Your stay at Frégate Island Private includes the following:
- Unique Island Dining Experiences – anything, anywhere, anytime.
- Soft beverages, house wines and local beers.
- Personal laundry service. Island buggy.
- Non-motorised watersports (sailing, windsurfing & sea kayaking, as well as snorkelling off shore).
- Guided nature walks with our island ecologists.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi. A welcome ‘head & shoulders massage’ (55 minutes).
- An introductory yoga session in the morning at the Rock Spa (55 minutes).
- An introduction to scuba diving.
- A half day deep sea fishing excursion (for all stays from 3 nights and more).
- Activities: hiking, mountain bicycles, volleyball, badminton and bocce ball.
Day Ten to Eleven:
Start off your stay at Frégate Island Private with your complimentary introductory yoga session at the Rock Spa, followed by a romantic breakfast for you and your family on Anse Victorin whilst enjoying the early morning on the beach. Your time is on your own on Frégate Island Private, with an inspiring natural outdoor playground for children. Make this time educational for them and go on a nature walk with one of the resident conservationists, who will tell you more about the local ecosystem and their conservation efforts to make this the pristine wilderness as it once was. Other activities include biking around the island, sailing, surfing, and kayaking. You will also receive a half-day deep sea fishing excursion, so take the kids to further expand on their fishing expertise. Experience a night sky unlike any other with the Stargazing program, and allow the Rock Spa’s own range of products which are made in the Seychelles and grown on Frégate, to transport you into complete bliss. One of the best things about Frégate is that you can enjoy a meal anywhere, anytime on the island, so make a special occasion of it with the entire family!
Depart back to Mahé in time to connect to your departure flight. Being the avid travellers that you are, we are looking forward to welcoming you all back soon!
The Cost Breakdown
This itinerary starts from: € 44,610.00 for two adults and two children under 12.
Images of The Well-Traveled Family Holiday to The Seychelles